The Tasks/To Dos full screen view allows you to both see, filter and manage all your Tasks easily, and with plenty of screen real estate. Please review this article to learn the 2 best ways to use this view.
To review Tasks in Function Point, you can check out these articles:
Content in This Article
From the Tasks/ To Dos tile on your Dashboard, click the arrow button in the top right of the tile.
You will land on the full screen view. Click the Dashboard icon to get back to your previous screen, or navigate using the main nav bar as needed. Click on any listed Task to move to a detailed view of that Task.
Viewing & Filtering Information
The additional screen real estate of the full screen view makes it easy to see what is on your plate, or tasked out to team members or groups of team members.
1. The "Select Staff" button allows you to select additional staff to appear in this view.
2. This filter allows you to set conditions for which Tasks appear on this view based on whether they have been assigned by/to the selected staff members or their roles.
3. This filter allows you to set conditions for which Tasks appear on this view based on Task Status, Task Types, Milestone and other criteria.
4. This search field allows you to search for key words within Job Numbers, Titles and Descriptions.
5. Clicking any of the column headers will allow you to sort the results. Click "Clear Sort" to return back to the default view.
1. Default View: The default view allows you to use any buttons, filters, search and sort buttons on this page as well as update dropdowns for Percent Complete (Pct) and Status.
2. Editable List View: Selecting this button will make additional fields editable directly on this screen.
These fields include:
- Task Title
- Task Description
- Estimated Hours
- Task Assigned To
- Task Assigned By
- Start Date
- Start Time
- Due Date
- Due Time
- Percent Complete (Pct)
For all editable fields, excluding Description, simply hit enter or click outside of the row to save changes. To save edits to the Description field, click outside of the row, as hitting enter allows you to move to the next line within the text box. To undo edits prior to saving, hit your esc key.
When editing a task assignee, the status will move to Assigned for the new staff.
*Please note that the current Editable List View does not allow you to edit the assignee for Shared Tasks.
We welcome your questions or concerns: email@example.com