The following article outlines how approvers can comment on and review a proof, as well as how the proof administrator can monitor the comments and decisions made.
To open and view the Proof yourself, click the Open Proof button.
For image files, approvers will have three commenting options
1. Single Click to Add Comment
2. Draw Rectangle to Add Comment
3. Draw Arrow to Add Comment
For audio files, you’ll be able to stop the audio at any point to make comments saved at that time stamp.
For video files, you’ll have the same commenting options as image files, with comments saved at the appropriate time stamps.
Note: Don’t forget to save your comment!
To view the Proof without markups, click the Toggle Comments button.
If permitted by the Proof settings, you’ll will also be able to download Proof files and view previous versions of the document.
When you’re done reviewing the Proof, you’ll be able to mark the Proof as Approved or Not Approved.
Your Proof might have a Submit Decision button instead if the “Approved with Changes” decision option has been activated.
This option lets you indicate your approval pending specified changes.
On the Proof tab:
- You can see time stamps of activity on the proof
- See who in each stage has approved, declined, or has yet to review
- If a proof is declined because changed need to be made, upload a new version to the active stage for approvers to re-review.
- Send reminders to all Approvers in the active stage who have yet to review.
- Copy the link and send to anyone who was not included in the Approval Workflow who you would like to review.
Once all approvers in a stage have approved the file, the next stage will begin.
We hope this article was helpful! For more step-by-step articles, videos, and webinars, check out the rest of our Help Centre. You can also contact us at email@example.com with any questions, concerns, or comments. We're happy to help.